Tenuta Monacelli, just a few step from the Baroque city is pleased to provide a Guide that will show you all the wonders of its historical place. The visi twill start from Masseria Monacelli (dated back to 1600 and Masseria Giampaolo dated back to 1400) showing you around their history and traditions combined with their land.
The visit will proceed to another point of interest beside the property: Abbey Santa Maria di Cerrate, part of FAI, to which the property was once linked by the tithing of the fruits and many other activities that the guide will be glad to tell you.
Then the expert will lead you to discover the trasures of Lecce ending with the extraordinary experience of the traditional dinner enjoying the flavour and taste of Apulia at our restaurant, “Il Rifugio del Re”.
The offer includes
- 3 night stay in Superior Room double occupancy
- Buffet Breakfast
- Visit to the Tenuta Monacelli’s Olive Oil Mills “Ipogeo” (on the basement) and millenary olive tree grove
- Dinner for 2: traditional menu edited by our Chef, beverage not included.
- Outdoor Swimming pool
starting from € 480,00
Room on B&B bases
off best available rate for single additional nights
Guided tour to Abbey Santa Maria di Cerrate and city center of Lecce
The package can be modified depending on your special inquire, on request
Terms and Conditions
- Service charge and V.A.T. 10% included, city tax not included
- Minimum stay required 3 nights. Unused package amenities are not refundable
- Upgrade upon availability
- Dinner includes 3 course menu and dessert, mineral water.
- Package validity from May, 1st till June 30th and from 1st till 30th September 2018
- Any additional night at the best available rate
- Cancellation policy up to 7 days prior to arrival no penalty; in case of late cancellation or no show, full stay penalty will be charged